MoboMath lets you work with math on a computer exactly as you learned it — by writing it. MoboMath translates your handwritten math input into a formatted layout that can be used in Mathematica, Maple, Microsoft Word, MathType, MathMagic, and many other popular applications.
Instead of struggling with keyboard and palette input, you can create and edit math expressions for technical documents, calculations, presentations, and web pages in your own handwriting. It's fast, simple, and intuitive.
With a tablet computer or external tablet, just write your expressions as you normally would using your tablet's pen or stylus. Then convert your expressions to a formatted math layout with a single tap and copy or drag them into your documents or worksheets.
Here's how it works:
|Just write an expression ...||and MoboMath translates it for you.|
Then copy or drag the expression into the application where you want to use it.
You can easily modify expressions as well, either to correct an error or to edit equations already in your documents. MoboMath includes a full set of built-in editing tools, letting you add, delete, correct, or rearrange any part of an expression using your pen.
MoboMath supports a wide range of applications and formats, including:
All equations you create with MoboMath are saved in native document formats, so they can be shared and edited by anyone, even if they don't have MoboMath.
- Windows 7, Vista, or XP (SP2 or later)
- Supports Mathematica® 7 and later, Maple™ 12 and later, Microsoft® Word 2010, 2007 and 2003, MathType™ 6, MathMagic™ for Windows, and many other popular applications
- A tablet computer or external tablet is recommended for handwriting input
- Getting Started with MoboMath
- Using MoboMath with Mathematica
- Using MoboMath with Maple
- Using MoboMath with MathType
- Using MoboMath handwriting support for MathMagic
- Using the MoboMath equation editor with Microsoft Word